4.8.10

Untitled.



I LOVE YOU.


Means that I accept you as the person you are and I don't wish to change you into someone else.
It means that I love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.
It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do.
It means loving you when you're down not just when you're fun to be with.

I LOVE YOU
Means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, and in return that you do not judge me for mine.
It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go.
It means I'll be okay when you are with him.

Loving you means standing by you even when you are ripping my heart piece by piece.



You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.

Thank you for making me laugh when i'd almost forgotten how to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so touchy lah dude
nice! :)